2012 was a really big year for me both on a personal and professional level so I wanted to share a few major things that happened.
1. Moved into my own showroom space for my company!
2. Fell in love with an amazing guy who I met on Instagram!
3. Traveled to Istanbul, Maine, Atlanta Twice, and Los Angeles
4. Worked with more stylists and editors then I ever had in the past
5. Finally made a Bundt Cake!!
6. Started a Budget for myself and keeping my books
7. Started cooking more in the house and being more adventurous with what I make
8. Got quite a bit more tattoos
9. Rebranded my company and got a new website with a new editorial campaign
2013 is going to be a busy year and I can already tell here are a few things I hope happens.
1. I travel at least four times during the year around the country and abroad
2. Spend more time at the gym and getting in better physical shape
3. Pay off some debt and student loans
4. Keep better track of my monthly accomplishments so I can see the progress this time next year
5. Purge myself of a lot of my material belongings
6. Research more topics like I am still in college
7. expand my editorial content on my website